Sunday, October 24, 2010

Video Thoughts?

Did anyone have any thoughts about Friday's film?  I have seen that film many times now, and everytime I watch it I always really admire those 'disease warriors' who worked so tirelessly to bring vaccines to remote parts of the world.  I feel that so many people are only concerned with themselves... to travel to places like India and Africa to try and rid the world of such horrible diseases really says something about those volunteers..  They really made a difference in the world... not everyone can say they have done so.  How amazing would it be to be able to rid the world of HIV like they did with smallpox? What were your thoughts?  Reply to my post with a comment as to what your thoughts or reflections were on the movie.
The cover of a World Health publication from 1980.

No comments:

Post a Comment